METRO Cash & Carry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

METRO Cash & Carry Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.9

Senior Real Estate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Hr has no coordination with business team. Hiring process is in total disarray. This position is open for almost an year and the hiring team has evaluated all 1st, second and third cut profiles without any decision. Even I had been approached by the hr cold calling teams thrice in 8 months. Bunch of jocker's working at the whims and fancies of top management.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to convince landlord's for our feasible rental terms?   Answer Question
    • How do you evaluate a city or a micro market for expansion   Answer Question
    • What kind of challenges and hindrances are being faced in terms of acquiring large land parcels in India   Answer Question

Metro Potentials Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Zagreb (Croatia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Multi-stage hiring process starts with a submission of your CV and cover letter.

1. After the preliminary selection is completed, candidates are invited for a personal interview, which is mostly a mix of a very standard interview questions (your background, work experience, strengths, weaknesses etc.) with a couple of behavioral questions in the mix (give an example of a situation where you had to X or Y and what was the outcome).

2. Shortlisted candidates are invited for further testing in one full day of assessments, starting with IQ and personality tests and followed by a situation role-play as well as the group discussion and presentation.

3. Next, successful candidates are invited to present two case studies in front of country management, followed by a Q&A session.

4. Finally, best candidates from each program country are invited to an international location to meet with candidates from all other participating countries for a 2-day assessment, after which the best performing candidate from each country is offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a situation where you failed to achieve your/project goal(s).   Answer Question
    • What approach would you take in leading a multi-cultural team of people?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a group discussion followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st interview was a technical interview regarding retail, while the second one was an HR interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was friendly and nice but not so organized. They explained about their company situation and what they expected about the intern. They also asked me about current issues about their company and also my experience. It took almost one hour at the office. It took almost one month get an answer whether I got this internship or not.

Horeca Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Rome (Italy)) in May 2016.

Interview

I did two interviews, both where directly held in the shop, the first one was with the Human resources manager and the director of the sales point. The second one was directly with the sales point manager of the shop where i was assigned.
    Overall was a very relaxed and informal interview. I got the feeling that they were very interested in recruiting young people who recently graduted for that position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company, Describe yourself, What are your aspirations, Why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted 20 minutes. Questions related to interests and resume were asked. Since it was a PPI, my project was discussed. The interview was conducted by my mentor and Head HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry.

Interview

Great interview, mathematic test, under pressure answers and very professional insight. They handle tens of millions for each department, they interact with clients, stores and suppliers. It's very demanding and challenging. It's not a job for losers, shy ones, lazy bones aso. It's a dynamic environment, you won't resist if you're not prepared.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2015.

Interview

Held by external hiring consultants at first and then they applied couple of tests like idp, english etc then interview with hr and line manager. At the end they offered me a job with very unprofessional way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences?   1 Answer

ManagementAccounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied through job portal. interview consist of 4 rounds. aptitude test, HR interview, Technical Interview, Final HR round. Aptitude test was very simple and HR round was also simple. they just check the confidence level. asked personal questions like about myself my family etc.

Interview Questions

• what is accounts payable?
      Some basic accounting entries   1 Answer

Department Manager - Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a simple and well managed process . They were clear on expectations . There was an HR screening and the Hiring manager interview on day 1 . There was a panel discussion (other stakeholders )on day 2

Negotiation

3 weeks