METRO Cash & Carry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

METRO Cash & Carry Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was friendly and nice but not so organized. They explained about their company situation and what they expected about the intern. They also asked me about current issues about their company and also my experience. It took almost one hour at the office. It took almost one month get an answer whether I got this internship or not.

Horeca Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Rome (Italy)) in May 2016.

Interview

I did two interviews, both where directly held in the shop, the first one was with the Human resources manager and the director of the sales point. The second one was directly with the sales point manager of the shop where i was assigned.
    Overall was a very relaxed and informal interview. I got the feeling that they were very interested in recruiting young people who recently graduted for that position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company, Describe yourself, What are your aspirations, Why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted 20 minutes. Questions related to interests and resume were asked. Since it was a PPI, my project was discussed. The interview was conducted by my mentor and Head HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry.

Interview

Great interview, mathematic test, under pressure answers and very professional insight. They handle tens of millions for each department, they interact with clients, stores and suppliers. It's very demanding and challenging. It's not a job for losers, shy ones, lazy bones aso. It's a dynamic environment, you won't resist if you're not prepared.

ManagementAccounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied through job portal. interview consist of 4 rounds. aptitude test, HR interview, Technical Interview, Final HR round. Aptitude test was very simple and HR round was also simple. they just check the confidence level. asked personal questions like about myself my family etc.

Interview Questions

• what is accounts payable?
      Some basic accounting entries
      1 Answer

Department Manager - Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a simple and well managed process . They were clear on expectations . There was an HR screening and the Hiring manager interview on day 1 . There was a panel discussion (other stakeholders )on day 2

Negotiation

3 weeks

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

2 rounds of interview, one with the manager and next with HR

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

They came to college for campus recruitment, They had one round of GD which was actually a case analysis, after that one round of interview by a panel of 4 ladies, which was not exactly an interview, it was interrogation! They were mocking you and did not ask anything relevant.

Interview Questions

• They always kept saying why don't you go back to your previous company, why don't you join your internship company   1 Answer

ReadyTOLead Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Zagreb (Croatia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on line. Took about few weeks before they called me for a 1:1 interview. Pleasant atmosphere. Was asked to introduce myself and say more about my background, study stream etc. why have I chosen this company etc. I was told I will be tested at the agency. The testing lasted 3 consecutive days. I received a rejection letter before the test results came back? Ironic?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Which country would you like to live in most?
      Tell us about the experience?

i
      Answer Question

Analyst -Accounts Payables Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at METRO Cash & Carry (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Test followed by 2 rounds of interview , Hr & Ops
    Test wass very easy and got call after 3 months and got selected.
    It was nice experienc of interview in Metro.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Metro?   2 Answers