MGA Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MGA Healthcare

1.8

Medical Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. Just went in and discussed my goals and the agency expectations. Agency wanted a eight month to one year commitment to the SFVAMC. We discussed pay and hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiating the agency offered a salary as is.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online (Craigslist ad) and received a call within a week. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then came in for an in person interview with that recruiter. Then I came in for a third interview with the manager and with a few days received a job offer via e-mail.

Interview Questions

MGA Healthcare Response

Oct 20, 2017 – Social Media & Marketing

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with MGA. We are happy to hear you had a seamless interview/hiring process.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recuriter within a week of applying online and did a brief telephone screen. I had an in--person interview with the recruiter in San Francisco and received a follow-up interview with another recruiter the week after. I was offered the position at MGA within a few days of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the healthcare/medical field?   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2017 – Social Media & Marketing

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are happy to hear your experience was positive and that you are a part of our San Francisco team.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare.

Interview

The hiring process is quite efficient. I applied online and shortly thereafter had a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter then had me come in for an in-person interview. The next week, I met with the hiring manager. They got back to me within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Apr 13, 2018 – Social Media & Marketing

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed a seamless interview/hiring process with our team.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare.

Interview

Quick interview with a few managers and fellow coworkers - They are a staffing agency so I was initially a temp they would not place. The recruiters are all good guys, very young and loud though. Some of the middle management was uptight but the bosses and company are pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. In interviewed for UCSF position. I went to MGA Healthcare's office in San Francisco. I had 3 step interviews. First and second was with the recruiters and the third was with UCSF's managers. It was very easy as expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the medical field?
      What does customer service mean to you?
      Behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviews were in 3 tiers, phone then 2 separate interviews with recruiters at the office. All of it went smooth as expected but don't get caught up in the moment with them spilling out words at you that sound attractive. Understand your value and don't let them convince you it's the best ever position.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and commitment to the healthcare field.   Answer Question

May 4, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for your feedback. We are enthusiastic about helping job seekers and committed to providing accurate information on the opportunities we have available.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. There was a phone interview (more so just to get to know you and what you are looking for) and in person interview. The in person interview was 1 on 1 and very relax.

Interview Questions

• Just asked questions about what is on your resume and what you are looking for.   Answer Question

May 4, 2017 – Customer Service

Thank you for your review. We are happy you had a positive experience!

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

They called me the next day after submitting an application! The initial applying process was fairly easy. I appreciated that there were so many options. It was nice to have my resume stored and readily uploaded.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MGA Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

made appointment, application on line completed in office, immediate finger print and physical forms to be completed, was informed there was immediate opening to fill, completed on-line application within the office,

Interview Questions

• What was my availability: either AM's or PM's. Was I willing to start immediate after return of DOJ fingerprint information, review of my physical evaluation. Did I have a problem working at the jail downtown Sacramento? Would I have a problem working with inmates? Am I willing to work at skilled facilities and or at VA Hospital if there is availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation was parking downtown for jail assignment. MGA Healthcare allotted extra $10 per day for parking