MGM Grand Hotel Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

MGM Grand Hotel Interview Questions in Detroit, MI

Grandette Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview went really well. They asked basic questions in regards to customer service. They asked how would you promote promotions and things. The hiring proces took about a week.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Very chill. The process was a little lengthy. Because they require you to have a background check, as well as a drug test. But the interview process was average. Nothing extraordinary.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Phone screening with Staffing Specialist; initial interview with Training Director and Training Manager (work sample requested; short-term project assigned); second interview with Training Director and VP of Human Resources (assignment reviewed)

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Detroit, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Short and easily comfortable. General questions about your personality and why you want work them. Testing after your selected from the phase 2 part of interviews. Phase 3 Basic math adding and payouts. Then its phase 4 actual hands on training for 4 weeks 4 hours a day non-paid and at this point you still might not get hire if you fail. Phase 5 drug testing and phase 6 orientation. Hit the ground running after your hired in.

Interview Questions

• If i was able to work standing up for 8 hours.   1 Answer

System Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Detroit, MI) in July 2008.

Interview

Detailed background check due to Michigan Gaming Commission licensing. Some what slow.

Interview Questions

• If you can't or don't want to discuss your entire life's finances and relationships, criminal history, drug use dont apply here. This of it like going to work for the FBI.   Answer Question