MGM Grand Hotel Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MGM Grand Hotel Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel.

Interview

I met with 3 different managers on three visits. Very inefficient. Went through many interviews and offered a job. Their HR site is from the 90s and glitches my application. Never got hired. If they changed their minds on hiring me, they should have just told me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MGM Grand Hotel

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

stop by the front desk and inform one of the agents in regards to a scheduled interview. agent confirms with a manager and takes you into the back area to wait. depending on the manager's schedule you can wait about an hour. manager grabs you and takes you into an office. standard questions are asked and opens up for any questions or comments. gets informed on a vague time frame for the follow up and asks to call back if you don't hear back.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGM Grand Hotel in March 2010.

Interview

Resume, ask general questions about the company, ask your interest, tell some thing about my self. Ask some situation and how did you handle it. Ask the time you can work and what kind of skills you can bring it to the company. Overall the process is looking for the personality.