MGM Resorts International Graphic Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

interview process was pretty simple. felt more like a conversation talking to them then it was an interview. they were not intimidating at all and very nice. I was there for about an hour and went by pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about myself and my experiences in the field.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MGM Resorts International

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was frankly surprised to get invited for an interview due to my lack of experience (even though this is an entry-level position compared to the other positions they have available). So we set up and interview. I went to their headquarters and was greeted by the person in charge. He took me into a room with 2 other members of his team, both are web/graphic designers.

The actual interview was average, however, being new to interviews, I stumbled on a few questions that should've been a snap. If you're experienced at interviewing or have a naturally prepared personality, then you're probably going to ace this. I also had to bring in my portfolio for them to review as well. They are very laid-back people and not people in suits and blazers.

I did not get an offer, but it was a valuable experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with any difficult clients? How did you resolve the problem?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Interview for designer or senior designer position involves all creative managers and creative directors in the meeting. 3 managers, 2 directors. They look at your portfolio and give you a chance to present your work. They listen attentively and ask questions relevant to your experience and the position you are applying for. They will brief you on the essential tasks and responsibilities for the position, and also give you some information on how busy the department is and how much projects you may be handling at a time. Interviews are very thorough and your personality counts. They look for the best candidate not only for the job, but also for the culture of the dept.

Interview Questions

• Questions depend mostly on your work, background, personality, creative process, etc. There's no set of pre-determined questions other than what's relevant.   Answer Question