MGM Resorts International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2018

2.7

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was nice. I went to the MGM job fair and the interview was quick and fair. It took about 5-7 minutes. You just have to be determined. It was my first ever job interview and I got the job plus the manager was super nice and welcoming.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

MGM's interview process takes too long. You have to be patient. you may get a call a month after you submit your resume. You can only submit 2 applications at a time, so suggest using multiple emails.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a very comfortable process. They asked me about my previous experience and how I manged projects all at the same time.They wanted to know where I wanted to be in the next 5 years.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite super power?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (East Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Got a call for interview in Las Vegas within 2 weeks. Two person interview.
    Core Java Basics and Solutions for scenarios. Expecting to see how I handled the pressure. Went through my resume with valid questions from each section.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to join immediately   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty general software interview. One optional member joined the team and asked some pretty off the wall questions that I would not expect from a Java Position, i.e. define the three things that make a function thread safe (I've never learned anything about 3 specific things and had trouble finding any sort of reference for this question). The hiring manager was great and the questions from the other members were pretty run of the mill.

Interview Questions

• You are given three boxes. One box is filled with only apples, one box is filled with only oranges, and one box is filled with a mixture. They contain an infinite amount of fruit, so it is impossible to get to the bottom. All of the boxes are mislabeled. You can only pick out one fruit at a time. How many fruit maximum do you need to correctly label all of the boxes?   1 Answer

Staff Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Springfield, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

While applying the application had several questions. Later in the process the had a video interview where the "computer" asks you questions and you reply. The last question was a narrative question meaning no time limit, typing the answer in. During the whole time the camera remained on, not sure the purpose of that.

Later in the process was given a video interview

Multimedia Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Not very hard. Had to take a test on PHP, AS3, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. They also asked for a portfolio of some of my school work. I was invited to meet with the manager first. She then set up an interview with the senior designer and developer on a different day.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a variable s in php?   2 Answers
    • What is the hex number for the color white?   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International in May 2009.

Interview

One interview. Took a long time for them to response.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on their corporate website and received a call from a recruiter in a week. It was a Phone Interview which focused on behavioral aspects. Was quickly introduced about the role and the team I would be working on. Followed by few questions about myself, skills, resume and past experiences. Have been waiting for the result since a week.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

It's very relaxed and comfortable. I was asked whether I was prone to be analytical or emotional with my decisions. We initially talked just about myself and my hobbies and interests.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a difficult and embarrassing situation?   1 Answer