KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MGM Resorts International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 304 of over 304 interviews

In Person7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

In person, with multiple rounds and a case interview included. Very straightforward process and questions, both technical and behavioral. You often get to meet multiple future team members. Simple process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at MGM?
    Answer Question

MGM Resorts International

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International in Aug 2022

Interview

Open one on one interview. Only one manager running the interviews and she was 15 minutes late. I waited about an hour to be seen. Manager said you’d get a response in about a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

It was short and simple. If you get prepared for a conventional interview, you will nail this one. The interviewers were very friendly as well. Dress to impress. Work on your delivery and go get them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you recieved a constructive crticism and how did you take it?

MGM Resorts International

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International

Interview

Quick interview with a tour, really laid back, showed all the beverage outlets before going in the back and actually having a conversation about the job and requirements . All and all it was a very very simple interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MGM Resorts International

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International in Jun 2022

Interview

Virtual interview. I was nervous but I feel it went well. Can’t wait to hear back, hopefully by Friday! Will update once I know; If I do get the offer, I’d gladly accept.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

The process of getting the interview set up was fairly easy. They got back to me about the interview fast. The interview itself was pretty average. Not too hard of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

One interview with Human Resources and 2 interviews with different team members and Hiring Mamager. The HR person seem ok until they said I needed to fly to Vegas for the I9 (even though the job is posted fully remote)

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Orlando, FL) in May 2022

Interview

I am acquainted with the process since I have family members in the company, but for me the process was definitely quick, easy and enjoyable. I'm extremely happy that I will be working with such a great team! I can't wait to start!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable environment during interview. Was able to ask questions and get answers. Lasted about an hour. Didn’t talk about salary or grade level. Did mention medical benefits and 401k. Holiday and vacation pay as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

It was straight-forward and moved fairly quick. A test was required. It was primarily behavioral questions. Hiring manager was responsive and answered all questions. There were no surprises in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 304 Interviews

MGM Resorts International Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MGM Resorts International as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cocktail Server and Management Associate Program rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Front Desk Agent and Reservations Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MGM Resorts International takes an average of 31 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cocktail Server had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Front Desk Agent roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 49 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MGM Resorts International according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.21%

Work at MGM Resorts International? Share Your Experiences

MGM Resorts International logo

MGM Resorts International Photos

+ Add Photo
MGM Resorts International photo of: Volunteering with Goodie Two Shoes Foundation!
MGM Resorts International photo of: Poker Dealer Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Lifeguard Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Cooks, Chefs. Bakers Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)
MGM Resorts International photo of: Dancer
MGM Resorts International photo of: The Show!
MGM Resorts International photo of: Security Officer Hiring Booth (Mandalay Bay Hiring Event)

Affiliated Companies

BellagioARIA Resort & CasinoVdara Hotel & Spa
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las VegasThe Mirage Casino-HotelMonte Carlo Resort & Casino
Park MGMLuxor Hotel and Casino Las VegasExcalibur Hotel & Casino
Beau Rivage Resorts, Inc.MGM National HarborMarina District Development Company
The Signature at MGM GrandNew York New York Las Vegas Casino and HotelEmpire City Casino