MGM Resorts International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MGM Resorts International

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was in 4 parts.
    First was HR call, then 2 rounds of telephonic call and onsite which was having 5 rounds.
    The whole process took like 1.5 month. The questions asked was related to the field of work and were medium to low hard. I didn't got the offer but I have to admit it was a great interview where at no point I was made feel uncomfortable. Hiring manager was great.

Director Interview

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview with no case questions and no skills test. The focus was on how I fit with their culture and and my leadership experience at previous companies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a problem.
      Tell me about a time you were in a leadership position.
      Why do you want to work for MGM?
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

VIP SERVICES Interview

Interview

Interview process moved pretty quickly and the interview was standard. Normal questions about background and what would make you a good fit for the position. Nice atmosphere, not overly intimidating!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging interaction with a customer   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied on the website and then was asked to verify my major and GPA via email a few days later. Then I was invited to answer some questions on their website where you have to film yourself giving the answer.

Hotel Audit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (New York, NY).

Interview

Only had one interview. She just went over all the skills I had and was impressed with how many years I was at my current job. Went over what I would be doing.

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Harrisburg, PA) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a video process where a system would ask you questions and you would record yourself answering the question. You had three tries to get a final answer. The system gave you about 30 seconds to prep for the interview question.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MGM?   Answer Question
    • A time where you had a critical due date for a project and what you did to succeed.   Answer Question
    • A time where a customer was dissatisfied and what you did to solve the problem.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International.

Interview

Via HireVue, got 3 times to record each question and time to practice before. Took a while to hear back whether I got the internship or not. They get back to you if you got and if you didnt.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied for the position and received and invite to interview a few days later. They were hiring pretty immediate and had a lot of candidates to interview. The VP and his current Executive Assistant were very friendly and easy going and standard interview questions like tell me about yourself and your related experiences. I didn't receive the offer but it was a great first interview in over 7 years that I wasn't expecting.

Hotel Manager Interview

Interview

Applied and got a call 3 days later. Met with Manager, sent me to director same day. Received call from manager and sent me to drug and background. Completed and was called in to sign offer letter.

Customer Service Guest Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MGM Resorts International (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview and was asked the usual interview questions. Did not hear anything for a little over 2 months. Said that it was because the company was not sure they wanted to pursue this position and finally got the "go ahead". Second interview was with a higher positioned woman I believe

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that you had to adjust to change in the work place and how did you succeed with this change?   Answer Question