MICROS Systems Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MICROS Systems Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MICROS Systems

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Over the phone/ email screening. Try to highlight either customer support experience or technical aptitude, either way will be a good starting point.
Next, an in person interview with part of the management staff. They will review your resume, ask typical interview questions you'd find on google, and perhaps a very basic set of technical questions, but this won't be the focus if you don't come from a technical background, so don't worry.
When you start you'll have about 2 weeks of training, at the regular rate of pay. You'll probably be 8-5 for the first month or so, then they will want to switch you to 2-10. Better hours become available based on seniority and work performance.

Interview Questions

• This is not really applicable. Just make sure you present yourself well, are well spoken (since it is a phone support role), and express you can maintain a professional and friendly air.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can request specific hours if need be, and they may be accommodating.

Other Interview Reviews for MICROS Systems

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward; apply online, two back-to-back interviews and a tour of the building, preliminary offer, then a background/credit check. HR was a bit frustrating to deal with, as they were hard to get in touch with to coordinate the interview and didn't check my references until a couple days before I was supposed to start. The interviews themselves were simple, one on one interviews where they talked about the company and position for a while, then asked general experience and IT questions (What is an IP address). Both interviewers were very friendly and laid back, and it was nice to only have to go to the office once.

Interview Questions

• They just ask very general work experience and technical questions, so nothing particularly difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was quite straight-forward. Two separate parties were involved in the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Met with first manager. Very pleasant and open meeting. Moved on to next manager who was less pleasant but very professional. Then I was given a tour of the workplace.