MICROS Systems Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MICROS Systems Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at MICROS Systems

2.5

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MICROS Systems.

Interview

I applied online. I was called by HR the very same day for a brief chat. After that I was scheduled to interview via skype with a manager. 10 minutes. The next day I was called that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. What do you know of the position and what do you know of Micros. Are you aware of the traveling requirements... etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for MICROS Systems

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Very fair questions. Listens to you. Need to negotiate salary higher in order to hit your mark. Make sure you ask questions about merit, ask if you can meet future colleague in private, ask if there is truly good fair pay and check for education reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions as long as one has practiced typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't present you to negotiate. You have to counter offer or you will be stuck with your first salary offer for years.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Springfield, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied and submitted my resume in person on a Friday. It was a holiday weekend, and I got a phone call from the owner Tuesday. Went in that afternoon. Returned the following Wednesday for a skills meeting and was offered a position that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was up front about what salary I desired initially. At the end of the second meeting, they came in lower however there are bonuses and potential for more $$ based on my personal performance and results.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MICROS Systems in December 2013.

Interview

Open house when I was hired advertised on Craigslist, Filled out a Short Application, Had initial interview where she went over information on resume and application, A few min later I had second interview with upper management got along great with the guy so not many questions, then he directed you to the computers in room where you type in a LONG application where you will need (or or would help to have) a copy of your resume, cover letter, names and information of your references.

2 weeks later I found out I was hired, prior to starting you must take your drug test at a labcorp so find one way in advance because not all labcorp's have such testing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (not difficult but looks polished to have thought this out in advance)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation; offer was FIRM

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems.

Interview

The hiring process here should not be as complicated as they made it. They started with a phone interview to explain the job and figure out if your the right candidate.Then a in person or Skype interview is scheduled. I got a Skype interview because I was not near their corporate office and in school at the time. After signing into Skype I awaited their call for an interview but they never signed on. After emailing them they claimed their assistant didn't schedule an interview. Another Skype interview was scheduled but with more complications. A very poor technology issue and lots of unorganized activity with this company.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Interview

Nothing out off the ordinary

Negotiation

Long and tedious

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MICROS Systems.

Interview

The hiring process was very long, I applied end of November right before the holidays hit, didn't hear anything. Called them back early January, from that point on, it was about 3 weeks until they hired me.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a disruptive personality you have to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Very simple process. Received the initial offer after one phone interview from the manager at the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very straightforward. I applied in late 2012 and was given an initial phone interview. I was told that the company was not looking to fill the position until first quarter of 2013. Follow-up interview commenced in mid February 2013, face to face interview held in late February. Hired early March.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the only unexpected question was, "Do you think that you can live without seeing your family 90% of the time?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little room for negotiation. The company is familiar with the high turnover rate for the implementation specialist position. They are not willing to offer more than the set rate for entry level specialists.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Skype Video Interview - The interview was with the lady that would eventually become my manager. She was very easy to talk to and just casually asked about my experience and skills. I was given an offer a few days after the interview.

I got the interview by contacting a recruiter in their HR office who referred me to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember really, but pretty typical. What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question