MINDBODY Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus career fair. I received technical interview 2 weeks later. I am still waiting for their response.

The technical interview was 2-hour long 3-question code challenges in hackerrank. The questions were challenging to get it done in 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Determine if a string that contains braces is balanced.   Answer Question

MINDBODY Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review! I'm sorry for the delayed response here. We really enjoy meeting and interviewing talented students in the area such as yourself, and so I hope that things have worked... More

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone call and one onsite visit, the coding questions were not difficult at all, it was very straight forward. The over-the-phone interview was not technical at all and we just talked about interests and why I applied to MINDBODY. The onsite interview was a quick personal interview about myself with 2 MINDBODY employees, then it was about a 45 minute technical interview where they asked me 3 programming questions, very simple ones.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I started the application process online, and I first received an email to set up a phone interview. Once I passed that I received another email to set up a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview: What is the difference between a stack and a queue?   1 Answer
    • Skype interview: code some simple methods (10-20 lines). For example, capitalize all of the vowels in a string.   1 Answer