MINDBODY Business Intelligence Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.0

Business Intelligence Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The process took around 45 days, from application to final email.
Recruiter screen -> HM Phone Interview -> Onsite with 5.
Every interviewer seemed nice and humble, especially the recruiter who was incredibly polite. The location was amazing too.. I went home pretty stoked thinking I had it! Unfortunately, they reposted the job online just within THREE hours after the final round. And I got a generic rejection response the next morning.
I had a nice experience nonetheless and would definitely consider MINDBODY again. I wish them the best.

Interview Questions

• Not a single technical question was asked. It was mostly about past experience and why this company in particular   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Business Intelligence Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

So, I was really into the position I applied to here. Within a week of applying online to this position, a recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone conversation to get to know my background. The call was the usual career background Q&A, housekeeping questions, salary expectations, etc. The recruiter gave me such a review that my background was the best thing for this position. And then, he reached out to me after few days to schedule a technical interview. Once I gave him my availability for the then current week, he says the interviewer is on a vacation, and that they will completely understand if I moved on to other opportunities. That communication itselffelt a bit negative as if the position was already filled. I said I would love to interview for the position even if it takes more time, and gave my availability for the next two weeks. After three days, he reaches out to me to schedule an interview on a Friday. And just two days before this, the recruiter sends out a Jobvite Message saying the position got filled.

The whole process felt so absurd as if they wanted to just interview some random number of candidates before they offered the position to A CANDIDATE they already WANTED to offer to.

For all this, I just would like to say one thing to the recruiters here: If the position is already filled, mention this at the first time itself. Do not play good cop and try to see if the candidate leaves the position by themselves. The candidates respect your company, so please show some courtesy and reflect the same to the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your typical work day in your current position.   Answer Question