MINDBODY Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was very interesting. 3 different interviews. Core Values are very highly regarded, so you may want to go ahead and dig around the website looking for those and memorize them. First one is always a phone interview. Second one is in person. Third one, takes a while to hear back from them but when you are interviewed, the questions can kind of be curve balled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for hourly pay,steam rolled right through that, even though I wrote in the field, T.B.D. (to be discussed).

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, then 2 onsite interviews. It seemed like a pretty typical interview process. They were all very kind and never once made me feel intimidated. They seem to really take their core values serious and hire more off of those characteristics than any other qualifications. Over all a very nice process and don't have any complaints.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any super hero who would you be and why?   Answer Question