MINDBODY Customer Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MINDBODY

3.5

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and moved at a great pace. I was surprised to receive a call to conduct a phone interview just hours after applying. The whole process took a week from application to offer. As someone actively seeking a new role this was awesome! The second interview was in the office with two team leads and I was able to get a true glimpse of MINDBODY by shadowing a current employee. I really loved this as I was able to get a real feel for how the office functions. The third interview was scheduled about two days later. I was very impressed by the whole experience and everyone I came into contact with was friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that wants you to break company policy?   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time where a customer was very upset, how you handled this situation and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question
  • What do you expect of your manager? What do you expect of the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Santa Maria, CA).

Interview

Process took a month. They were not flexible with their appointment times as they don’t seem to understand some applicants are currently employed. They had me come in 3 separate times, once for an interview, then a third interview, and then they had me retake the CCAT assessment because of a “technical error on their part”. All these times I had to work my schedule around theirs, which meant me going into work at 2am, working a full shift, then rushing over to Mindbody changing clothes in my car in order to make it there on time. After my over the phone, second and third interview, a recruiter called me and told me they “loved me” and “wanted me on board” and even went as far as giving me a start date and schedule. It was then that they mentioned the technical error of the assessment, and stated that it “wasn’t pass or fail but it was a necessary part of their employment process.” After I went in yet again, I waited for over a week for a call or email to no avail. I then contacted them and was ignored. After the whole month long process I received an automated email saying they weren’t going forward with my candidacy. Very disappointed by the way things were handled. What a complete waste of my time. The worst part was they wouldn’t even do me the decency to have a human being call or email me to let me know they had changed their mind. After all the hoops I jumped through for them! I wouldn’t want to work for a company like that anyway.

Interview Questions