MINDBODY Data Conversion Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Conversion Specialist

MINDBODY Data Conversion Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

Data Conversion Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

I applied online, and heard back about scheduling a phone screen that day. From the phone screen on, the entire process took 7 days to complete. Both the phone screen and second round interviews included several technical questions that were fairly straight forward. Final Interview was more about the company getting to know you as a person to better understand how you would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult if you have a basic knowledge of Access, Excel or SQL   Answer Question

MINDBODY Response

Dec 9, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for this review, this is so helpful to job seekers applying to our open positions. For your position the technical side is a must-ask, but of course we also want to know who our candidates... More

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Data Conversion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. First interview is phone call. Instead of asking your standard questions, they ask about the company and the core values and how well you adhere to them. If you pass this, you move on to the second interview which is more technical. The third interview is with a Director, and combines a little of both. Basically, just be yourself in the third interview and have some conversations not related to the job to show you are a real person.

If they like you, you should hear back WITHIN 2 DAYS. Otherwise, assume you didn't get the job. Each time, I heard back within 12 hours from the time of interview.

Interview Questions

• What in life makes you happy?   Answer Question
    • Give one example of how you embraced one of our core values in your previous position.   Answer Question