MINDBODY Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Director Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviews and meetings with staff through the course of a day. Initial discussion was over the phone. i was brought onsite to meet with the team and senior leaders.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me how your experience will benefit Mindbody, tell us about a time you worked on a deliverable, how you went about it and what you delivered. Tell us how you resolve conflict.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

Most bizarre interview process ever! Spoke with nine individuals, some by phone, some Skype, some in-person, several more than once. Stood up three times (meaning they scheduled, but no one ever called). Was invited to two company events: One was in a city where neither the company nor I was located; the other was onsite at the end of the interview day. Lots of waiting throughout; the entire process took 2.5 months. I was told that it was a tough call, but they selected another candidate; they've since re-opened the role. Very nice people; very strange experience.

Interview Questions

• Consistently asked about why I was interested in the company and the job; one interviewer started out by reversing the process saying, "You're going to interview me." In-person interviews were a bit more in-depth but still not what I'd call thorough.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Series of phone interviews, recruiting team didn't respond to emails and went weeks without giving any update. 6 weeks after my 3rd interview (with no communication at all from the team) I learned I was still active in the pool. Needless to say, I was no longer interested. Recruiting department clearly doesn't reflect the company vision.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about relevant experience and vision for the role.   Answer Question