MINDBODY Growth Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Growth Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position (located in San Diego) and was contacted less than a week later. Had a really nice phone call with the talent acquisition person. We talked about how my experience was extremely relevant and went over the higher level points of the position. He mentioned there was a lot of travel that would initially be involved, up to 60% for the first 6 months, between their HQ location in San Luis Obispo--to touch base with the VP who would be the direct report for this position--and their Arizona location. He also mentioned that this was a new position so a lot of creativity to build the team would be involved. He asked if I would be willing to relocated if necessary, which I was not. Relocation wasn't something I saw in the initial job description. As I was in the final interview stages with 2 other companies, I asked how quickly they interview and hire and he mentioned it as a pretty speedy process that would include a panel interview with the San Diego team and a video call with with VP.

Lastly, I was asked to take a CCAT test and a Personality assessment test. Both tests were contained 50 questions and had a time limit of 15 minutes each. Once he sent the links over for the tests I had 72-hours to take them. Overall the call lasted about 40 minutes. I took the tests but did not make it to the next round, which I anticipated. While I took some free CCAT practice tests to help me prepare, these simply aren't my forte and I'm admittedly not the best test taker especially when they're timed. If you're not familiar with these tests and want to prepare, the best advice I can give is to take some of the free tests online so you can get an idea of what they're like. The personality test was pretty straightforward and easy to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel up to 60% to 70% for the first 6 months to a year between our HQ in San Luis Obispo and our Arizona office?   1 Answer
  • Are you willing to take a CCAT test and a personality assessment test?   1 Answer