MINDBODY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a straightforward phone interview, then was asked to submit a work sample showing my thought process. After that, I went in for back-to-back interviews, with two people in each. They asked questions about my experience, work style, and had me talk through my work sample

Interview Questions

• Talk about a mistake you've made in the past and how you handled it   Answer Question

Tech Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Santa Maria, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed the hiring process even though it consisted of three seperate interviews. Everyone involved in the interviews were friendly and very well informed, they answered any and all questions I could possibly have about the conoany and the position I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous, negative, customer service interactions I had in the past and how I resolved them.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

First you apply online. Then you get an email shortly after to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly basic. They ask how your current or former employment relates to the position, what core values you relate to, and why you want to work for the company. At the end of the interview I was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call to for the interview. The recruiter called out of the blue, so I was given the opportunity to use her scheduling system and scheduled the interview. Unfortunately, I felt overqualified for the postion and the rate was a bit low. However, I was willing to consider relocation despite the rate due to the company's atmosphere and philosphies. I don't think this company wants to hire people with years or experience in tech.

Interview Questions

• So Why Mindbody, Inc?   Answer Question
    • What skills from previous positions do you think would be beneficial to Mindbody, Inc   Answer Question
    • Would the salary be a good fit due to your qualification and experience?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online in April 2017 for this position. Interview process is very structured and recruiters are good and they always come back to you with a reply. I received a call from a recruiter who went through my profile and why do I like to join Mindbody and thus just took a glance at my resume asked me questions about logistics. Second phone call was scheduled 2-3 weeks later with the hiring manager. In the meantime recruiters were in touch with me and kept me updated. Then I received an email to select a timeslot for second interview over the phone with the hiring manager. Same day received anther email related to change in the timeslots. I went ahead and selected a timeslot to get interviewed. Since this was the next round I was expecting some serious questions and also some technical ones too. It turned out to be a very casual interview with no interest shown from the hiring manager. It felt like they had already someone, may be internally. Since they scheduled time with me to interview me, they were giving a courtesy call; very easy questions were asked, nothing out of the blue, seemed like it was an entry level job interview.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Screening on phone > technical/behavioral on phone > on-site > offer
    The pipeline was well-handled. Everyone that processes the interview is very professional. MindBody cares more than just the technical alignment, but they also want to understand you as a person to align with company's cultural values. I had a few competitive offers, and I would say that the #1 event that "tipped me over" to MindBody was the on-site interview. I got to meet the team and ask questions about the company from the managers' perspective. By the end of the interview I felt that the team was very genuine and there's definitely a great vision set out by the managers.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging project
      Tools used to complete the project
      Completion timeline for project
      Basic SQL questions
      View on company's cultural values   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Series of phone interviews, recruiting team didn't respond to emails and went weeks without giving any update. 6 weeks after my 3rd interview (with no communication at all from the team) I learned I was still active in the pool. Needless to say, I was no longer interested. Recruiting department clearly doesn't reflect the company vision.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about relevant experience and vision for the role.   Answer Question

Tech Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone call by HR, video interview with team leads and then final interview with director.

Process was a good experience, I left the second interview unsure if they how they thought about me due to the many and varied questions. They will simulate a tech call and you need to provide logical responses. The final interview is more a culture fit meeting and for the candidate to view the work environment. The process was appropriate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at MINDBODY   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

There were three interviews and shadowing. One over the phone, one inperson with two people and the third was with a manager. They asked me basically the same questions. It went very well.

Interview Questions

• How I deal.woth difficult, customers.   1 Answer

IS Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

There were two initial phone interviews and one on-site interview. The interview was lead by two of the current team members and I was asked a few fairly simple questions relative to the position being hired.

Interview Questions

• What type of IS Tech experience do you have?   1 Answer