MINDBODY Merchant Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MINDBODY

3.5

Merchant Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

As most people mentioned, Mindbody has a three tier interview process. I applied online and within a few days was invited for a telephone interview with the recruiter. It was interesting. The questions were unexpected and unique, definitely gave me pause. (I've interviewed many times and some of the questions were very outside the box. I loved it.)

About two weeks later, I was invited to an onsite interview. I was asked to take a skills test prior to coming down so they could get to know me a little better. You will get the results and they are interesting. Just info on your personality and how you deal with people. (TIP: You will be classified, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. Just in case) The building is something to behold. You can just see the culture when you walk through those doors. Coincidentally, there was an intense ping-pong match going down. They have a small waiting area where you can see the core values framed and hanging on the wall. Make it a plan to know those core values like the back of your hand if you want to work here. The in-person interview was pretty basic, the manager of the department and a supervisor were present. "What things do you like about your present job and want to continue?" "What type of qualities do you want your boss to have?" Things like that.

The third interview invite came when they said it would, nearly two weeks later. I met with the manager of the department again and the MAP director. Both were lovely, nice people. The director took the head this time and asked pointed questions. Mainly why I was a good fit and why was I making the move. I was introduced to the VP and asked a few questions. He seems like a nice, down to earth guy. Be confident. Direct. I think knowing yourself is key in any interview.

I was told I would hear back in a week. I got an offer much sooner than that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They made an offer and I was happy.

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Merchant Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY in February 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 on the phone, 1 on Skype. Usual questions about my career so far, how I tackle angry customers, how I deal with conflicts at the place of work. The second one took longer, the third one repeated the previous questions. Not difficult. I also filled in some personality questionnaires. They said they selected another candidate, advised to apply for another position, I did. After 1 month they said they are not really recruiting for that position, there is a third one. It didn't seem serious to me, I didn't apply anymore.

Interview Questions