MINDBODY Onboarding Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Onboarding Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

3.1

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY in May 2016.

Interview

It is a fairly simple process entailing three steps; phone interview, in person with two or more team leads, then a final with the department head. Sometimes it takes a while to hear from the recruiter initially, but once the first interview happens, the rest rolls quickly. Everyone I interviewed with was focused, present, and incredibly friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview process. Very laid back throughout the whole experience. The interviewers do a great job of making you feel comfortable. I applied online and received an email for a phone interview. This was a quick 20 minute call with the recruiter about the position (responsibilities, pay range, schedule) with some questions about my experience. Was scheduled for a Skype interview right after the call which was really fun. Interviewed with two team members from the corporate location about a week later and they were great! I loved some of the fun non-traditional questions that were asked. Most questions were about my background and geared towards getting to know me. They really do a great job of asking questions that give an idea of if you align with the company values. During the second interview you get to demonstrate how to use the software to the interviewers as if they were your client which I thought was a great idea! Received an email for a third interview several days later with the department manager. The manager was very kind and asked some questions about my background as well as myself. Received an offer a day or two later. A great experience all around and I'm excited to join the team!

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather quick. I applied and within two days received a request for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of some typical customer service and training questions that lasted 15 minutes. By the end I was asked for a second interview on site that week. The interview on site was with 3 managers where I was asked additional customer service and training questions. I was asked to do a 5 minute training demonstration on the demo software site and explain in 5 minutes or less why I was the right fit for the position. My final interview was request two business days later and was a 1 on 1 skype interview with the overall department manager. The final interview was similar questions and getting to know me. Overall the interview process was really comfortable and everyone was so nice and welcoming!

Interview Questions

MINDBODY Response

Apr 5, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Glad to hear from you! I'm happy to hear that you felt at ease during your interviews, as that's certainly what we hope for our candidates! Our team really enjoys getting to know our candidates... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews start with a phone interview and then progress to in person interviews. The phone interview is short and concluded with the scheduling of an in person interview. The interviewers are friendly and easy to talk to. Make sure to know the MINDBODY core values as they may ask which one resonates with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

The first interview is a 30-minute over the phone interview: pretty simple, the person you talk to is someone who is just getting to know you and figure out how you deal with certain situations. The second interview, it is on-site and you usually speak with the leaders of the team for that position and with my experience, I had two women and I had to prepare a presentation of how to use the software - which was expected and you are notified about it after the first interview. That's where you talk about their core values, their mission at MINDBODY, and how they relate to you. The third and final interview is with the manager of the entire department and it was almost more nerve-wracking than having three women talk to you, but similar questions to the last.

Interview Questions

• What does the best manager or teacher look like to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

I had one phone screening interview with the recruiter and two in person interview. The first with a panel of team leads (and I had to do a demo of the Software) and the latter with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The first phone interview was very basic questions. The second panel was a lot of, "tell me a time when you..." type questions. And the final interview seemed to be more about culture fit and experience based questions.   Answer Question

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyboston, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Wyboston, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds. The first they call you for a brief chat, the second you have a Skype interview, the 3rd on-site interview. You should research the company and perhaps download the MINDBODY app in order to get a feel for the nature of the business.