MINDBODY Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.8

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was invited to an interview at the MB offices in London after an initial phone call which lasted about 15 minutes. I was asked to prepare a "pitch" based on a short brief which I presented 20 minutes after first arriving in the meeting room. The first 20 minutes I was asked many of the same questions asked on the phone. The "pitch" lasted about 30 minutes and after I finished the panel of 3 interviewers gave me positive and constructive feedback. After feedback, a member of the Sales team came and in and we spoke candidly about the company, their role and daily "grind". It was helpful, relaxing and a nice change of pace. Interviewers came back in and final questions were answered. Overall, an intense but very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for MindBody   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Two stage interview via recruiter nowadays, but can also apply online via their website.

Managers take a keen interest in your fit for the company - so come in with an honest idea about what you want from the role. Mostly question based, I gave a presentation - but I think this has been scratched from the overall process.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MINDBODY (London, England (UK)).

Interview

10 minute face to face interview with Regional Manager in the London Office. I got the offer straight away and he didn't really ask me any questions. I wasn't sure how it was going and then the Manager told me that I was being offered the job.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview from California to London with the HR person, I think; Once they confirmed that I passed the first interview they sent me to a local interview in person in London with 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• Where I will be in 5 years?   1 Answer