MINDBODY Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process that I have experienced was meeting with the manager face to face to submit a copy of my resume. It was then a few questions were asked to get conversations started. Then roll playing was done to simply put myself in the situations I would be dealing with as a Sales Associate. A review of how/ what to expect from roll playing was then discussed. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions that I had. As the meeting came to an end I was told I would be hearing back from someone within the week. The next day I was called.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Mindbody?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

There was a phone Interview with the recruiter and then an on-site interview with the manager/recruiter. Asked questions about competitiveness, how you work with a team, and a lot of other questions about yourself. You also need to know some real world applications about MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Listened in on a few phone calls for cold calling, then interviewed with Corey. Interview went over my prior experience in cold calling, and how I would benefit the company and fulfill the needs of the sales associate position. Talked a little about sales, and what defined a good sales representative.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The early beginnings of the process can be traced back to a conversation I had with a recruiter. I was than encouraged to apply and was quickly assimilated into the interview process with a scheduled phone screen. Asking why I chose MINDBODY and if I described myself as a competitive person. I then did an in-person interview with the Sales Manager who had begun the conversation with, "So tell me a little bit about yourself." The conversation carried on very comfortably as I explained what is in my past and plans I have for myself in the future. We then did a mock phone call which was a bit scary, but worked out in the end.

Interview Questions

• "So tell me a little bit about yourself."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview I attended was a very professional and well mannered interview. The questions I was asked were very relative to the job I applied for. I look forward to working with this company.

Interview Questions

• My most important thought on customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

I first had a phone call with a recruiter who asked me basic questions about MINDBODY. From there I was scheduled for an in-person interview. I then was given a tour around the campus and where I would potentially be working and sat in on a couple of calls to see what the work would be like.

Interview Questions

• I had a mock cold call with the sales manager at the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I thought the intwrview process was very simple and casual - nothing too extreme just wanted to get to know me and see if i would be a good fit for the company

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for mindbody ? are you competitive? tell me about yourself and your interests?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online, waited for a call back and talked briefly on the phone basic information and then they wanted to set up a real phone interview. Then it was followed by an in person interview. The

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY in May 2013.

Interview

First interview was via phone a few weeks after submitting my resume with an HR rep, just a brief overview on why I would like the job and other various things, nothing too serious.

Second interview was another phone interview that was a bit more intense, asking questions like hat sales experience or what would I do in x situation.

Third interview was on-site and I had the fortune to interview with then current NA Director of sales. She was fierce and asked hard questions. Also the environment was very sales-y in that it was her and you in a quiet room and she was rapid-firing questions expecting great answers. More of a test of your selling mettle than your great interview skills.

Interview Questions

• "I see you have left many jobs before, what would make me think you will stay here for a while?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

They choose to conduct interviews over the phone initially. I was interviewed by what sounded like a very young person with little life or job experience. They asked me some very general questions that seemed to be trying to match personality as opposed to work abilities.

Interview Questions

I found more competitive offer at another local technology company.

MINDBODY Response

Aug 19, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. The interview process can come off as surprising, and it sounds like that was the case here. Cultural fit is very important to us,which is why some of the questions are... More