MINDBODY Software Test Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Software Test Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Fresno, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the company and then scheduled a 30 minute call with the manager of the department. She was very informative and I am sure would be great to work with. She answered all of my questions and got back to me very quickly.

Interview Questions

MINDBODY Response

Jan 15, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Thanks for your review, I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience in speaking with our manager! I appreciate you taking the time to interview with us and wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview with HR that last about 20 minutes, then a group interview with three managers, then a final interview with the CEO. I remember it being pretty laid back overall, and a positive experience. The last interview with Rick, the CEO, went great, but I'm not sure Rick is doing interviews regularly these days.

Interview Questions

• The final interview was big on the company's core values. We went through each core value, one by one, where I was asked how each pertained to my life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was basically entry level, so I didn't have much bargaining power. I was offered a salary that seemed fair and accepted.

Mar 23, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for this review! I think that while having the technical experience for your position is important, other candidates need to know that we are careful in who we hire and that our core values

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through four interview processes: phone, on-site with a panel of 3, a second on-site with a panel of 3, and a last on-site with a panel of 2. Everyone was friendly, welcoming, and had great sense of humor. They made me feel at ease while at the same time challenging me with their questions. The entire process took about a month from the day I applied to my last interview--it was long but when they kept bringing me back for more interviews, it made me feel good knowing they were still interested! As many have mentioned before, the interviews felt more like a conversation which really put me at ease and enabled me to answer without letting my nerves get the best of me. During my last interview, I was tested on my technical and thinking skills. Overall, it was the most fun I've ever had interviewing, that's for sure!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to figure out a pattern based on failed/passed results. This was very fun to do!   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Woo hoo! Glad you made it through and that you had some fun interviewing with us too. Sounds like we are a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us! Don't you love win-wins? Thanks for letting

Software Test Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

Received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone screen. The call was set up for the next day, and the recruiter called right on time. She jumped right in with medium-tough but common questions, such as why do you want to work for us, what do you know about our company and products. Stuff to filter out those who just want any job they can get, not one they really want.

Mostly this was a behavioural interview, and also assessing technical background. Also plenty of info from the recruiter about the company, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• You're given a toaster. How would you test it?   1 Answer