MINDBODY Tech Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Tech Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Santa Maria, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I enjoyed the hiring process even though it consisted of three seperate interviews. Everyone involved in the interviews were friendly and very well informed, they answered any and all questions I could possibly have about the conoany and the position I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous, negative, customer service interactions I had in the past and how I resolved them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

By far best experience EVER. These people are truly fabulous. I applied on line December 1st. Recruiter Andrea reached out Dec 7th and I was asked to schedule a phone interview with her via app. Andrea was so professional and went through basic screening questions, "Why Mindbody? " " Tell me a time you dealt with difficult customer" ETC. Afterward she said she'd like to advance me to F2F interview with Team Leads. Attended F2F following week, which included a thorough interview and was asked to role play a scenario, and also listen to a call and tell them what I would've done different. AFTERWARD I was asked to job shadow another Support rep for 30 min. Afterward, I was taken to a conference where I proceeded with third interview with Customer Service Manager. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Made it totally comfortable for me to relax and really relate to questions being asked. ( Two hour total time I spent this day on campus) Received offer next day from Andrea personally. She is such a helpful and awesome recruiter. Always responded to my emails promptly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you made a mistake and couldn't fix it....what, why ,and how did you resolve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone call by HR, video interview with team leads and then final interview with director.

Process was a good experience, I left the second interview unsure if they how they thought about me due to the many and varied questions. They will simulate a tech call and you need to provide logical responses. The final interview is more a culture fit meeting and for the candidate to view the work environment. The process was appropriate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at MINDBODY   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick process, 3 interviews: 1 phone, 2 in-person. Process took 2 weeks. The third interview was a history about your work experience from High School until present. A bit difficult to remember but went well.

Interview Questions

• Role played a tech question. Example: "TV remote is not working, what should I do?"   1 Answer