MINDBODY Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional and timely. It was three interviews over a week period starting with a phone interview, then a panel meeting and ended with a one on one. My job goals did not match their needs so I was not hired. They were very friendly and warm interviewers and all went very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my current employment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

There were three interviews and shadowing. One over the phone, one inperson with two people and the third was with a manager. They asked me basically the same questions. It went very well.

Interview Questions

• How I deal.woth difficult, customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview was quick and to the point. Girl asked questions to see if i was a good fit. Only took about 10 minutes. Second interview was in person with the two team leads at the location I was applying for. Interview was very comfortable and the 2 gentlemen were very cordial. this interview was basically to get to know you as a person and how you would handle the job. Third interview was at corporate location with 2 department leads. This interview was by far the most nerve wracking just because it gets to the bare bones of your resume and they really want to know about your working history. Was a little hard to read the interviewers. I was offered a walk through of the corporate location, loved it! I felt really confident about the job upon leaving.

Interview Questions

• Listened to a mock call and was asked how I would review the call.   1 Answer