MINDBODY Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MINDBODY Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.5

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Interview

A fantastic hiring and interview process. I am absolutely looking forward to a brilliant future. Three interviews total a pre screening, one to one with leaders, and a call with corporate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were extremely fair and I did not have any need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for MINDBODY

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MINDBODY in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online with resume and the cover letter (the most customized resume and cover letter imaginable). Received an email from an actual recruiter to schedule a phone interview in 1-2 weeks time, which we're allowed to do via MINDBODY's own scheduling platform. How great is that! The recruiter's blog posts said he/she looks for two things: "Does he/she trust this person?" and "Would he/she like to work with this person everyday?" We had a twenty-eight minute telephone interview, which consisted twenty-two minutes of interviewee answers and six minutes of interviewer answers. I didn't make it to the second round(s) though, which would've been conducted in California, or as I found out later, via remote conference since I was 'willing to relocate' and was applying from out of state. The final email was a system generated response, "We enjoyed speaking with you to discuss the Technical Support Specialist position. We’ve decided to pursue other candidates at this time."

Interview Questions

• How would you describe MINDBODY’s product / service to a friend?   1 Answer
    • What’s your favorite core value? Pick one.   1 Answer
    • How do you think you will handle working in a call center environment?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a sticky client situation? Must be related to previous experience helping customers.   1 Answer
    • How did you last handle a stressful time AT WORK?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. One over phone, two in person. The first in person was with 3 people, the second in person was with the head of the department. Everyone was very nice

Interview Questions

• If it was pouring rain, and you were driving by a bus stop where you saw your best friend, an old lady, and the person of your dreams, who would you pick up provided you only have one seat available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic questions asked for phone interview. Second interview with team leaders is easy as well, super friendly where you don't get nervous like most places.last interview with manager and supervisor is only about three questions. If your qualified for the position then it's easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself and they will like you!

Jun 22, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

I think if you are in an interview and can relax your nerves this is a good sign! Yes the last interview is often not as in depth as the first couple. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

interciew process was simple and straightforward. Nothing to extensive. It was a very casual conversation. Basic tech interview. Company seems to make sure applicant is personable. One of the best interview processes I've ever been apart of.

Interview Questions

• How do you relieve stress in your life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a non stressful negotiations process. Ask as many questions as you can. That's the one thing I recommend.

Jun 22, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! I love we are up there with your top interview experiences. Great advice too on asking questions, we welcome them! There's no harm at all in getting... More

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

Standard process: first interview is about cultural fit: you'll be caught off guard by some of the weirdness of the questions here: what book did you last read, when was the last time you helped someone, etc.

2nd Interview was with dept managers. 3rd was with Rick where it seems like he just wants some kind of final screening and it's pretty casual.

Interview Questions

• How do you embody "x" Core Value? study up on these and get examples prior to any interview.   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Yes, core values questions are going to come up at any stage in the interview process (great advice to others visiting the site). The weirdness of the questions serve to get to know you better as a... More

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

The process was managed by their own software which was impressive and allowed them to keep me informed with email automation. They ask questions related to the core values of the company that means you need to think on your feet and pat answers won't cut it. Be prepared to tell a joke.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

It was fun and challenged me. The questions were definitely not run of the mill.

Interview Questions

• What is the last thing you did for another person that help them, but created difficulty for you?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

Great interview, nothing unexpected and everything to the point. Asked me about my personal experience, but didn't dive too deeply into it. It took about an hour total, going over different scenarios and  Learning more about the company. They told me specifically what to expect in this role and asked how I would go about certain situations.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

Process was pretty easy. Basic phone interview. Once I passed that, it was on to an interview with two supervisors from the Technical Support Team. Questions were basic ones...nothing too tricky. Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you? etc. The last step was an interview with the CEO. He was awesome! Felt more like a casual conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Aug 19, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Rick is the icing on the cake isn't he? I'm glad you had a positive experience! We love getting to know our candidates as people throughout the hiring process and it sounds like you were open to... More