MISO Ftr Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MISO Ftr Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ftr Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MISO (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Only phone interview. The interview was...weird. HR sent a email one week before the schedule. The phone interview was with a manager in MISO's FTR group. It seems like the manager did not want to make the call at all. My guess is that the HR sent resume to the manager; and the manager was not interested in the resume but still called considering that HR sent it to him. I would say that the interviewer had unfriendly tone and asked only two general questions before the call ended in only 10 min. The major reason for this, I guess, is that they are only interested in someone with directly related experience (maybe the experience on exactly the same position in other ISOs)

Interview Questions

• In my case I would say that the interviewer had unfriendly tone and asked only two general questions (the call lasted for only 10 min). But if you do had directly related experience I think there would be technical questions regarding your experience with ISO's FTR group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MISO

Ftr Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MISO (Carmel, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

This was an internal interview. I was told I was one of the top candidates but could not get an offer due to a hiring freeze that had happened immediately after I interviewed.

STAR interview techniques (situation, task, action, and response) on areas of technical experience, managing risk, and behaviors (like conflict). Knowing where the job fit within the company helped.

They have a standardized format of questions to ask in categories. They like to see answers to all questions. Be prepared with examples of your prior work experience to aid in the STAR technique.

Interview Questions