MIT Interview Questions in Lexington, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cable and Harness Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MIT (Lexington, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a very professional interview with clear expectation. I was shown the work environment and it was described to me what hardware and software to be used. Shortly after I showed them my work I was told pretty much that they were satisfied and the interview ended much quicker then I expected.

Interview Questions

• I how I felt about being a team player.   1 Answer

Science/Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT (Lexington, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

I gave a 45 minute presentation on my current work, then met with 3 separate individuals for 1:1 interviews. The interviews were respectful give and takes where we had opportunity to discuss my work and the company's activities. The questions were appropriate and not terribly hard.

The HR department is very disorganized. I only had 2-day notice of my interview, and that a presentation was expected.

Interview Questions

• They asked about technical details related to my work. The questions were all specific to my research work.   Answer Question