MIT Lincoln Laboratory Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

3.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

Interview

I found out about the position from a former employer that now works at the lab. I applied online and was contacted by HR almost immediately (because of the employee referral). I interviewed that same week which was a process that took 3-4 hours. I met with HR and 5 or so people from the group. I did not go into this interview expecting to speak with so many people and spend half of my day there, considering it's an entry-level position. I received an offer the following week and started a month later after my initial background check was done. The entire process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked a myriad of questions from standard questions e.g. "give an example of how you are detail oriented" to questions about my educational background and long-term professional goals. It was an enjoyable experience, but stressful because of the seemingly never-ending slew of questions. My advice: be prepared to think on your feet!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview at Lincoln Lab was lengthy. When going into the interview I felt very unprepared because they did not tell me who I was meeting or how many people I would be meeting with that day. I had to meet with a total of 6 people. Two interviews were with 2 people at a time which I had felt to be more challenging then only meeting with one. The interview lasted about 2 hours which they had me scheduled for 3.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Are you interested in growing your career here in a different field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Quite a long process but very easy! Everyone was very nice and great to talk to! You have to go through a background investigation before officially getting the job, which can take a while.