MIT Lincoln Laboratory Assistant Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Assistant Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

2.7

Assistant Staff Interview

Interview

Interview process is meeting groups leaders, technical staff, and assistant staff. Last 1/2 a day.

Interview Questions

• A technical staff asked a question, and it turned out that she has little knowledge of it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended a career fair at my university and gave my resume to the recruiter at the MIT Lincoln Lab table. They seemed interested and asked me several questions and had me come back the next day for an interview with a senior staff member and an HR representative. They flew me out about a month later to interview on site with several of their groups.

Interview Questions

• Questions were primarily about my current research and my interest in their lab.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with two groups. Some of the interviewers seemed entirely unprepared. Others asked reasonable questions based on my resume. I spent a full day interviewing there, and HR forgot to call me a cab, so I spent an extra hour in the lobby trying to figure out how to get back to the hotel. It is in the suburbs so you have to call a cab in advance.

Interview Questions

• Which sorting algorithm would be fastest (Big O)
      Operating Systems question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

On the phone it was mostly talking about what I've worked on and done. Talked with three different people. They spent alot of time talking about the position and what LL does.

Was flown across the contry. Had 6 different one on one interviews. Essentially all behavior but also a lot of them telling me how LL operatres. Fealt pretty good about it but didn't get the job so not sure what I was lacking. Over all everyone was very kind and seams like a great place to work

Interview Questions

• One person asked a couple of technical questions like explain noise figure, AM vs FM and difference between heap and stack   Answer Question