MIT Lincoln Laboratory Associate Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

2.0

Associate Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA).

Interview

I love glassdoor and appreciate the resource, anyways, I promised myself to contribute if ever I had the chance :

I was encouraged to apply to Lincoln labs by a colleague and staff employee. I did so and two weeks later an interview was scheduled. One week after scheduling the interview I came in, discussed the responsibilities of MITLL staff and presented my research topics. Everyone asked very perceptive and good questions when I discussed my work, and seemed to be very engaged. I think each group leans on your resume as a filter, and really tries to make a determination on your ability to fit in with the group and contribute. It took 4 weeks to receive an offer, and I immediately accepted. It took an additional 4 weeks to process my background check. The entire process took a little over two months, which is a little vexing/nerve wrecking. Hopefully if you've applied and are waiting on some stage of the hiring process, this is helpful and lets you know it takes some time! HR is extremely helpful though and responsive to inquiries.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your research   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Associate Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

Interview

Spoke with someone at career fair, followed up at another career fair where I did an onsite character interview. I was recommended and placed in the 'potential candidates' pool. From there it was about 3 weeks until a hiring manager contacted me. He mainly asked about my experience and explained what the group did. After asking about my most recent project, he invited me to come in for an onsite interview. We scheduled the onsite interview right at the end of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me your background in this field and what you want to be doing in it   Answer Question