MIT Lincoln Laboratory Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

Interview

First was a phone interview with the HR Representative, which lasted around 30 minutes. The HR representative then made the decision on the spot if I was a good fit. Then was some e-mail back and forth as well as a phone interview with the department head, which was who the person in the position would report to. Most questions related to past experience in academia and previous employment.

Interview Questions

• What previous work related projects/activities have you been given?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory in January 2019.

Interview

I first applied online for a bunch of the Lincoln Labs internships online, then I heard back in an email for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I waited another couple weeks before going through the security and background check portion.

Interview Questions

• What projects did you previously work on? Describe these projects.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

We sat and talked about different specifications of my research. We also talked about things that I may be interested in were I able to get a position. The gentleman had a checklist of questions that he needed to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where there was a problem and you had to resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA).

Interview

Gave resume when they were on campus. Phone call to talk about the type of work available, then heard back later that I had been accepted for the interview. I did not have any sort of programming or algorithms questions, just asked about prior experience. Interview are conducted by division, mine was division 10.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

Interview

Got a recommendation from a professor. One hour phone interview, a bit technical, not too bad.

Interview Questions

• Some object oriented questions, inheritance, etc. Memory and pointers in c++   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and it was very easy and professional, we talked about the position and the required tasks. The people there were very nice and the interview went nice.