MIT Lincoln Laboratory Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

2.7

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory.

Interview

HR, morning seminar, followed by a series of meetings with team-members. Pretty common-place interview, not very structured/organized. Unfortunately not even a few minutes of breathing-room before seminar, was very rushed and an old projector. But overall polite and friendly questions and staff. Questions varied for each person, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Very little information about any details of the interview ahead of time, despite multiple emails - things organized last minute. The application website is very finicky, hard to follow sometimes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Troy, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview, sat down one on one. Was asked what I knew about the lab. More like a casual conversation than an interview. I was told to apply online and they'd write me a referral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

1-hour Presentation of my Ph.D. research, multiple 1-on-1 and some panel sessions with different people in the group, lunch with a senior member, some lab tours. Many animated questions from the group leader during my presentation, some behavioral questions about "what would you do in this situation". The sessions took the whole day, and then I waited about 3 months for their final verdict.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve disagreements in a workplace situation?   Answer Question