MIT Lincoln Laboratory Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Lincoln Laboratory Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

I did a phone interview which took 25 minutes. A couple days late I was invited for a face to face interview. That took about about 2 hours between meeting with HR for about a half hour on the way in and around a half hour on the way out. My interview with a few of the IT staff members took an hour. 4 weeks later I found out I was a finalist and then 2 weeks later I found out I would not be getting the job.

Had I continued being a finalist I would have had my references called, and then a background check which would have taken 3 or 4 weeks. Once that would have been cleared I would have then received the offer. Had I received been offered the job I would have expected to have start about 3 months after I started the hiring process and this would include my notice to my current employer.

Interview Questions

• If I was a user calling you up on the phone and asking you to describe how to make a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich how would you describe it to me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MIT Lincoln Laboratory

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MIT Lincoln Laboratory (Lexington, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

First part was a phone screen which took 30 minutes to an hour. This was part technical and part getting to know if skills fit. From there it is a half-day on-site interview with HR, Group leader and multiple team members. Few technical questions but mainly a conversation with Group leader and technical team. HR explained the non-profit and benefit information.