MITRE Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MITRE Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MITRE (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted on a Sunday by HR rep. She conducted an initial screening. I was then contacted by hiring manager where the discussion was focus on the details of the position. Both were positive interviews based on centered around my experience in a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• They asked about explain my related project experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MITRE

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MITRE (Omaha, NE) in June 2011.

Interview

3 person panel questions on ability to do specific job related tasks. Submitted a resume, contacted by HR, then by lead and answered a few phone questions. Then a formal panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe background for key areas.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MITRE in April 2008.

Interview

Initial phone screen from a manger followed by an additional phone conversation w/ HR. Next I was flown to the metro DC location for an afternoon of interviews with the dept Head, Associate Dept Head, Group Leader, HR; then I was required to give a 15 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a "hard-to-handle" client that wanted you to endorse something that was unethical?   1 Answer
    • When do you walk away from a client that is making decisions inconsistent with the advice & guidance you have provided to the detriment of the program/initiative?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much...they were firm. However, they did pay for relocation.