MITRE Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MITRE (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

We were supposed to have a phone call just to discuss our interests, to see if anything aligned. It ended with him asking me a ton of programming questions as if I were applying to a software position and him telling me that I should have reviewed before talking to him, when I didn't even know what I was applying to yet.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to search and collect social security numbers in a diverse filesystem, how would you go about doing that?   Answer Question

Modeling and Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MITRE (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call requesting I come in for an interview. The day I was supposed to go in we had a massive snowstorm and couldn't get to my interview. I called and called but no one answered the phones until afternoon to reschedule for the next day.
    Once there, I met with a lovely person who did the usual kinds of questions (HR person), then they gave me directions to drive to a second location to have more interviews. To get there I had to go onto an active Air Force Base which made me quite nervous at the time, but it all went smoothly with the paperwork the HR person had given me.

I eventually found the building, but once there I was presented with a door and a phone. Though I hadn't been told to call when I arrive, I did have the number of the person I was meeting so I called and he came to get me. After that I met with about four other people in that location. All in all it felt very comfortable because the people were all very nice and understood that the location and experience were not a typical interview.
    I found out a week later I got the job and for much more money than I thought I'd be making out of grad school.

Interview Questions

• If I was offered a contract to move Mt. Fuji to another location in 30 years using standard dump trucks would I take it?   1 Answer