MITRE Information Systems Engineer, Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MITRE Information Systems Engineer, Lead Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Information Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MITRE.

Interview

Multi-phased interview process as in phone screen, panel interview, technical staff interview, HR interview, and management interview. Most candidates that are sought are those that are experts in their respective fields and are able to perform as an individual contributor and in a consultant role. Panel interview also includes a presentation which is a focus on the candidate's presentation skills, ability to communicate, and showcasing a mastery of their expertise.

Interview Questions

• Questions can come from a broad range of areas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know who you are an what you have to offer. Keep in mind if you challenge the negotiation be prepared to state your case.

Other Interview Reviews for MITRE

Information Systems Engineer, Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MITRE (McLean, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview practices probably vary greatly across the different centers within MITRE.

My experience involved a quite rigorous phone screening interview that really tested my expertise as a consultant and practitioner. This was followed by a panel interview with the Department head and two other longstanding employees. The panel interview was not as intense.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical: our client has the following problem.... How would you get started to solve it?   Answer Question