MKA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MKA

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKA (North Hollywood, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Great Interview and I enjoyed talking to very one. The Management staff is very engaged in my answers. I could tell they really are trying to fill this position with the right individual because not all of the questions were about business and the position. They wanted to get a sense of who I am. I was initially supposed to meet 1 to 2 managers and ended up meeting 4 managers and a supervisor. I enjoyed this because everyone knew my resume and the questions fit accordingly. So I was able to have a real conversation with all 5 people, not just hypothetical, what if conversations.

Interview Questions

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MKA (North Hollywood, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through Career Builder. I was contacted by the HR rep. We scheduled an interview for the following week. I interviewed first with the HR rep and then with one of the partners the following day. Both interviews were an hour long and both were done in-house. The entire process took less than a week.

Basic interview questions include:

1. Describe your previous job responsibilities.
    2. Name a time or situation when you went above and beyond than what was required

Negotiation

No negotiation

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MKA (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The interview process is broken down into 3 parts. First if you are a campus hire they will allow you to apply through the OCI website (On Campus Interview) and set up your interview. If you are chose to interview you will meet with the campus recruiter.

Campus Interview:

You will be asked the basic questions; why did you choose the firm, why did you choose audit, tell me more about yourself, and maybe one behavioral question.

The second interview is an In-House interview with the HR Coordinator and he will pretty much ask you the same questions the campus interviewer asked you.

The last interview is with a partner of the firm. (questions asked i don't recall)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation i just accepted