MOBILE NOW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOBILE NOW Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW.

Interview

I met with the district manager and was very pleased with how comfortable he made me feel. He asked very interesting question and let me know exactly what he was looking for in a store manager. He let me know how he wanted to build the store and the profit potential that I could make. He was very thorough in the interview. I hope I get a chance to work with this organization.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between 2 employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Aiken, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good submitted application online got a phone interview after 72 hours got 2nd Skype interview and offerd the position within 2 weeks and received background check consent form submitted

Interview Questions

• what do you feel you would bring to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Due to my experience it was decent

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW in November 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter who asked a few questions then set up a skype interview with hiring manager. Did skype interview and asked about the company, hiring process and compensation. Manager said they would get back to me in 2 to 3 days. I followed up with thank you for interview email. Heard nothing from interview and no feedback from interview.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process, First I met with the District Manager and that was about a hour long, then I came back later that day and met with the Regional Manager that was another 30 mins but overall it was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They worked with me, first they offered me a low salary but I explained that I wanted more and he made that happy, so I got what I asked for.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

At first, an informal interview is conducted with my district and territory managers, in which we discuss performance review, goal setting, and pwrsonal company outlook. Within the week, the interview moves to the vp of sales in the region, in which a more thorough questioning and review process is completed.

Interview Questions

• What is something which sets you apart from the other candidates?   1 Answer

Wireless Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Ashland, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

i was scouted at my previous employment due to the way i approached the district manager. was scheduled an interview with him, then the territory manager. as soon as my background check cleared i was hired.

Interview Questions

• what are some of your goals?
      what do you work for?
      how do you start conversation?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Annapolis, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

this interview process was a complete waste of time. I feel like they hire whoever walks in the door. I met with the territory manager and the VP of sales cut him off and job offered me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Augusta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

my interview went well it was a little longer than expected due to the customers coming in and out while being interviewed but overall it was a good experience also I received the job.

Interview Questions

• what is one of your greatest achievements within the last 12 months   1 Answer

Wireless Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Springfield, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Short and not a lot of questions. They seemed to have a rehearsed script which was lies I found out later. They made a lot of promises but when I asked questions they did not seem to know the answers or skirted the questions. I asked about chargeback which I read about on here and he avoided answering the questions even though I asked three times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me the position which I took and later regretted.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MOBILE NOW (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

They promised the world and then some-Great Money Benefits, what they do not tell you is you will stand there in a Mall Kiosk- Yelling at customers as they walk by trying to trick them into buying this service- Do NOT waste your time- This is one of those that will have to close locations once the national minimum wage is raised to 15.00 hour they can't afford that as you will never meet the quota 50 boxes a month per rep-as you stand in a Mall Kiosk- No one does Sprint in that volume in small town RVA- Run away girl!!!

Negotiation

They made me fight to get 10.00 an hour with 15 years wireless experience-it's best to run away-don't do it!