MOD Promotions Marketing Associate and Entry Level Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MOD Promotions

1 Interview Review

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MOD Promotions

Marketing Associate and Entry Level Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOD Promotions (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews then face-to-face at a Sam's Club (they sell products at kiosks inside Sam's clubs) Was brought in under the expectation that it was a manager in training position, but that was not the case. Was told that this position would pay 65-70K within a year. Upon the interview I learned that this would only be the case if I started my own franchise of the business. They act like the whole structure of their company has to remain a secret until you are hired, but from what I gathered it sounds like a complete scam. Ask the same questions I, did and see what they say. 1. Who is your parent company? 2. Would I be a manager or a franchise owner? 3. How does your pay structure work? All reasonable questions in an interview I'd say. Good Luck on getting a straight answer.

Interview Questions

• They call themselves a "direct marketing" company, but they really do sales. They dismissed my near decade of sales experience.   1 Answer