MOGL Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOGL Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at MOGL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Extremely scattered and unprofessional. Met with the VP of Sales. The interview went well although he seemed threatened because I was #1 over qualified for the job and #2 knew more about the industry than he did. He said he would get back to me and didn't. I followed up and he set a time for another interview by phone with his boss. No show. I followed up again and got an interview with he and his boss in person. The boss was very rude and condescending.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions about my rolodex that I could bring with me. When a company does this, be worried. If your product isn't that good, you worry about a rolodex. If a salesperson has the background and sales track record in the specific industry they are interviewing for, rolodex is irrelevant.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MOGL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

It's a long and unorganized interview process. They just want sales people to make calls all day long... if your IQ is higher than 80 (!!) you would be overqualified for this company. Very crowded, busy, unorganized work environment.
    They are not following any particular order or questions for their interview.
    First, it was an assessment online then they invited me to a group presentation which one of the managers explained about the company. Then on the second day, I interviewed with one of the managers who basically asked me nothing! and on the third day I listened to some calls and got interview with another manager who asked me why I want to apply for this boring job.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with six different people over a seven week period. They were very slow in their decision making during the entire seven weeks and I got the impression things weren't going well behind the seens. After the seventh interview I received a verbal offer and was told I'd receive an offer letter via e-mail...which never came. After following up several times I was finally told that they were pursuing different candidates at the request of one of their partners but I was still a candidate for the position. After following up again and getting more run around I finally decided that working for Mogl would be a bad move. My impression of management is that they are way too enamored with the whole "giving back" idea and fail to treat individual people with that same kindness and respect. Almost like the "giving back" portion gives them the green light to waste seven weeks of somone's time then never call them back!...super unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Go through their core values and relate them to your past experience and how it will help Mogl.   Answer Question