MOGL Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOGL Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at MOGL

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

After you apply and they review your credentials, step one - Job Overview. Job postings are vague and they would like you to come in and learn in person what the business is and what you would possibly be doing if given an offer. Here is where YOU will decide if the job is or isn't for you. This step will last about approx. 15 mins. Afterwards, you are to complete a personality survey by midnight that same day. If your answers fit their culture, you get invited in for the next step.

Step two is a one on one interview with the recruiting manager. This part is very laid back. Take this opportunity to discuss what you want out of the possible experience working there and what you hope to accomplish. You can also discuss compensation that they expect to offer. More experience sales professionals will get better compensation packages. Educate yourself on the company and its culture here. If they still think you a fit, you get to fill out one more survey by midnight and if you pass that, you get to meet the one of the superiors of the company.

Step three is where you meet a leader and this is where you need to showcase yourself if you want the job. He will ask you questions to see if you are as good as you think you are. For most recent grads out of college, this part of the interview can be a challenge but someone like myself who has been exposed to the workforce for quite sometime, the interview wasn't hard. I came prepared with facts and proof on why I was qualified.

After that, sit back and see if you get an offer

Interview Questions

I had a proven skill set and a proven track record of success. I had certain expectations on where I wanted to be and my short term goals couldn't be promised to me due to their current position. We both understood each other and mutually agreed that now my not be the best time for each other but we will be in touch in the future.

Other Interview Reviews for MOGL

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

There were three separate interviews (group, one-on-one, and listening to calls). You have to take a couple personality tests as well. It took about a week to fully complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the guy/girl for this position? Hiring you may mean letting someone else go.   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MOGL.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. It begins with a quick 15-minute presentation with the goal of providing a company overview. You then must complete a survey received via e-mail after attending the presentation; you must complete said survey by midnight that day in order to continue with the interview process. Next, you schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with a manager in which you both go over the survey previously completed; this meeting is then again followed by another survey that must be completed by midnight in order to continue on with the process. Then, you must schedule a third interview with a manager, and complete an assessment that gauges personality traits, mathematical aptitude, and tests vocabulary.

The company is growing and is exciting, but the issue is how much time it takes to go through the process. The more available you are, and by that I mean you have no daily obligations, the quicker I believe the process will go because their interview times are specific and not flexible. If you have a current job, you will have to either take a long lunch or skip out early in order to attend these interviews as they are always mid-day. For me, the process dragged on because I work in the afternoons currently so I could not take a day off every week to expedite the interview/hiring process; I had to space out the days I'd have to take off over several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you easily touched by other's stories about about personal troubles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and multiple interviews with upper management

Interview Questions

• Asked to do account visits and create a power point. Had to use personal funds that were not reimbursed for months. Asked to conceptualise events and prepare a run of show with execution plans.   1 Answer

Untrustworthy employers