MOGL Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOGL Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at MOGL

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group Overview on the company and how the company is working. Then online survey and then as you to come in for a 1:1. Then another survey and then a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How long do you feel working in an environment where things change week-to-week?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MOGL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Went in for group overview they definitely have a lot of people trying to get in. If you're lucky to get a call back, you come in again and do another interview 1 on 1 with the VP of Sales who then puts you in touch with a direct manager of a department, depending on what you are looking to do.
    All in all, it was fun and a little nerve racking but exciting interview process.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

First is a group "interview" where VP shows you company and explains position. Then they give you a survey to fill out. Then there is a short phone interview with regards to your survey answers. Then you go in for a final interview where they ask some final questions. Nothing too crazy if you are really into the company and sales.

Interview Questions

• They will ask how dedicated you can be "are you willing to dive for every ball and get dirty and bloody on the field?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Went to group info meeting with other candidates. We heard their platform and filled out a survey. Then got an email to come in for interview. Had the first interview with sales manager and it went really well. Got a positive vibe and really enjoyed the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions per se. We discussed what the job entails and what I had been doing previously. Was very relaxed. The second interview was no fun. The guy wanted to tell me why I wouldn't want to work there. He was kind of arrogant.   1 Answer