MOGL Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MOGL Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at MOGL

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MOGL (Mira Mesa, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

First there was a "group interview" which was really a 30 minute presentation with a chance to ask a few questions. This felt like a total waste of time if you had researched the company - there was really nothing new included in the presentation that you could not learn on your own. Next was a 1 hour online personality/IQ test you had to do by midnight. If you passed that there was a 1:1 with the sales manager. My 1:1 didn't cover everything he wanted to get to, so I had to return for another 1:1 with him. I wished he had scheduled sufficient time. I passed that though and made it to the 1:1 with the CEO for a cultural fit interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really - very friendly process as long as you are prepared (know the company and cultural - plenty of info on their website and on the web). For me the hard question was talk about a start up you did that did not work out... I did not have direct experience and felt I was not able to come up with relevant enough examples to satisfy the inquiry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MOGL

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MOGL (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three stepped process, first is to go in for a 30 minute group presentation. Not an interview but most people come prepared like its an interview. Office is open concept, looks crowded but everyone seems friendly. They play music and allow dogs.

Interview Questions

• They give you a questionnaire for you to tell more about yourself   Answer Question