MORryde International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MORryde International

4.0

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MORryde International (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Long process starting with a 20 min interview, then a written work history report, followed by a panel interview. The panel interview was a session of dissecting my work history and resume for an hour. Unfortunately, that was the end of the road for me. Seemed that it would be a nice place to work and grow.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MORryde International (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Way too long and the last interview is literally a full day. You get tours around each of the Morryde plants. Afterwards, you get a lunch and 3-4 people analyze what kind of person you are. It's almost to the point that it doesn't even matter what your skills are just as long as you "fit in" with the people. Waste of time. Hire on skill, not on personality.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MORryde International in June 2014.

Interview

Saw their ad on Careerbuilder.com and applied. Heard from a recruiter within 2 weeks to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 20-30 minutes, and was a pleasant conversation. They wanted to know my past work history, and where I went to school.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MORryde International.

Interview

I was VERY impressed by MOR/ryde's recruiting process. It was a very extensive 3 step process and it gave me the opportunity to not only see the culture of MOR/ryde in action, but I also was able to grasp a more precise idea of what they produce and how. I have never had an employer care so much about getting to know me and allowing me the opportunity to see if the company was a fit for me. I was very pleased with my experience and they did a great job working around my school and work schedule.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any unexpected questions as I researched a variety of typical interview questions before I interviewed. The hardest questions are always the ones with an either/or scenario where you would have to pick a phrase or word that would describe you best. There is no way to prepare for those other than knowing yourself-strengths and weaknesses included.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Negotiation phase was very easy. I was able to state my reasoning and they got back to me in within 24 hours!

CAD/Drafter, QC Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at MORryde International (Elkhart, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

Actually I never got an interview. I applied repeatedly for the 2 jobs I was well qualified for, but was never contacted. I stopped in and asked about my application. I personally e mailed HR as well as filled in applications through the job sites.
    Nothing! No response whatsoever.
    Yet month after month, they still keep posting ads for these same positions.
    It makes no sense.