MPI Corporate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MPI Corporate

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPI Corporate (Grafton, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

I was very impressed by the physical structure of the building. My initial interview was with one of the co-owners. After about 50 minutes, he mentioned that he wanted me back for a second interview with another co-owner. The second interview went well. It was mentioned that I should come in for a day of shadowing an employee that was doing the same job that I was interviewing for. This was cancelled by the first co-owner when I called back to confirm the date that was discussed to come in and shadow the current employee. When I inquired why the shadow day was cancelled, the co-owner mentioned that he wanted to look at other candidates. He said that I should not be surprised if he called me back in for further consideration. I found this to be rather odd, as if he were interested in me why would not a job be offered? The receptionist was a dynamic person who had great interpersonal skills. I wish that this would have rubbed of on the first co-owner of the company as I found him to be somewhat stiff.

Interview Questions

• With outside sales experience, how well suited are you for an Inside sales position?   1 Answer