MPS Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MPS Group Interview Questions

3.7

Interview

The interview was actually good. I felt comfortable and it was professional but informal. They asked the same interview questions that most employers asked. They knew that most of the questions wete dufficult to answer so they asked specifics so it made it a little easier for me.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions that I thought was really difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPS Group in February 2010.

Interview

Was very laid back but professional. A lot of questions and answering to get to the job.

Officer - Inventory Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MPS Group (Kolkata (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

It's through a Staffing Agency. They send me to that company HO. Before that I heard about that company only in news papers & have seen some of its Advertisement Banners beside main roads. It's really a nice experience for me get into the interview process after just finishing my MBA Program. At first I approached there for a screening process through the company HR Personnel, next to that an IT test, followed by an 1:1 technical round interview by the Departmental Head itself & finally by the management round (only for the specialized posts). Just after finishing the process, they made a verification process in respect to my documents & references submitted by me in that company on that very next day. On the third day, they asked me to join their organization through a phone call, mentioning the date & time of reporting the HO.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the subject matter of Inventory, what it is, how to manage it, various problems related to practical management on Inventory, Inventory control methods, etc.   1 Answer
    • Flexibility to relocate, working in different shifts, etc.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPS Group in June 2010.

Interview

just general discussions, no details