MRI Software Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

3.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRI Software in September 2010.

Interview

Very through interview process - be prepared to complete an extensive online test before the interview process

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you needed to demonstrate your ability to lead a team   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MRI Software (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

test, phone interview then test again with their skype on.

Negative experience for BA position in Toronto. Recruiter almost never response you back and she's usually off. I have gone through the test and they asked for a phone interview. Next, they escalated next process doing the test again in front of them on skype. I could not see them, but they were checking if I was doing the test. After the test, they did not response if I am going forward or not. This experience is negative due to the days that I have spent time with them. Probably 3 steps in 2 months or so? Should not take this long for an interview process.