MRI Software Client Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MRI Software

1 Interview Review

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application. Received an email for an IQ assessment, completed assessment. Phone screening call. Shortly after followed up with another IQ assessment, pretty much the exact same thing, however this time I was watched over Skype to ensure I wasn't cheating. Little weird. Recruiter was nice, but pretty hard to get ahold of. Week or so later, went in for an interview with the manager of the team they were hiring for, then another manager of a different team. Overall the in person interviews went incredibly well. Followed up a few times to the recruiter, didn't hear anything. Followed up lastly to the manager I interviewed with, and heard back shortly, saying they would forward my email along. Several weeks later, I received an automated email saying I did not get the job. I think I connected very well with everyone in the office, and had a very ideal background, but I guess they have their reasons. Not a bad experience, little upset I didn't get the position as they immediately reopened the posting online. The people at the Atlanta office, the management, were very approachable. Side note: they didn't offer water or anything to drink during the interview. Never noticed how nice it was to have a water bottle at an interview until this experience as its difficult to talk for an hour without anything.

Interview Questions

• General questions about your experiences. Nothing to crazy.   Answer Question