MRI Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

I first got a call for technical interview on phone and then they scheduled an on site interview at Cleveland.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

The people doing the interview obviously know nothing about the company and technology. They seemed very inexperienced and did not ask very intelligent questions. They should have someone who actually has some technical knowledge ask the technical questions.

Interview Questions

MRI is not a good place to work after seeing the place and speaking with a few people who work there, I heard that many are looking to leave due to the management.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews, testing, multiple in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

This place is a terrible fit for the types of employees it needs to hire. Their software is old and the technical platforms are dated. It's really a shame, too, because there are really great opportunities to modernize this market. They need to be finding bright, motivated, and talented people to drive the company into the modern world of software, but they are clearly stuck in the late 90's.

The offices look a lot like "initech" from Office Space and the atmosphere is generally depressing. A bunch of boring cube farms thrown together unimaginatively in a big building. Unsurprisingly, their software looks just an unimaginative. You can tell this place doesn't put much stock in the term "design".

I got the overall impression that management was extremely adverse to taking any risks and instead would try to milk their cow dry. If MRI is still around and growing in 5 years without a serious overhaul of their products, I'd be shocked.

If you have any sort of imagination, this place would be a prison for you. For some people it may be a great fit, but if you want a job where you can be creative and explore ideas, don't waste your time jumping through their hoops.