MRI Software Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software in April 2013.

Interview

The overall process took about a month. I had three phone interviews and three face to face interview. The face to face interviews all took place on the same day with different managers. They were really focused on finding out how much research I did on the company and their products. I was also asked to give a 10-15 minute presentation about myself in front of about 5 people.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions looking to find out how much research I had done on MRI and their products.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a pretty strong offer right off the bat, but I was able to negotiate an additional $5k in salary pretty easily. I probably could have gotten $10k more had I pushed the issue.

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software.

Interview

Found the position online, and the recruiter reached out to me. After some initial skills/aptitude tests, a phone interview with the hiring manager took place. I passed that one, then went up the ladder to the Director for another phone interview. Passed again, so we met in-person so that I could deliver a presentational the group. It was a pleasant process, and they answered all of my questions and provided more detail as we continued on. After the 'group interview' I received an offer within a few days, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why should clients buy our products from you, versus the competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As expected- quick and not much wiggle room