MRI Software Entry Level Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MRI Software Entry Level Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MRI Software

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRI Software (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewing process was horrible. I believe the team did not properly review my credentials, and did not provide any reasoning for denial of further pursuing my as a candidate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MRI Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MRI Software (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Assessment and phone interview with someone who sounded like she couldn't care less.

I was given no notes on my rejection. I was told they would keep my application on file but they continue to post for same position. I feel very discriminated against. There was no basis for a rejection and even if there was write it down and tell me.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Created a profile and submitted application/resume. Received an email telling me to complete a pre-employment assessment. It had two parts: a critical reasoning assessment and personality assessment. Can't use a calculator on the critical reasoning. Penalty for wrong answers but not for blank answers. There are timed and untimed sections. It took about five days for the email to come saying they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• There was a question in the Business section of the critical assessment that asked about demurrage.   1 Answer

Entry-Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MRI Software in May 2011.

Interview

first you have to attend a intelligence test then you will have to attend a technical interview then they will ultimately say sorry but u r not the kind of guy we r looking for, bye.....